20 August, 2007

Goodbye Egay, hello school.


Exercise
your right
to vote
as a
blogger
(this is no joke.)


the weather is back to normal. I missed the blue-blanketed sky and high-hanging clouds. What I hate about the weather is the wind, it's too humid, unlike Egay's. Speaking of Egay, have I told you that the recent typhoon and my father shares a common thing? yep. you heard me right. ay mali, you read me right. Egay is the nick of my dad, way back in college. Pop's name is Edgardo. hehe. wala lang, naaliw lang kasi ako may kapangalan na bagyo pop ko. Ako kaya, will I be able to have the same privelage as dad's? pano kaya? hmmm... triciang? tishing? trizzzing? hahaha. ang panget. wag na lang. Well anyway, I'm back in busyness. School's on track again, and great school activities awaits me. I'll have to edit our class's music video, bulletin board competition, poster-making contest, all of those are for our school's Buwan ng Wika program. Egay, if you have free time, you may visit us again, you're always welcome! <-I share this with niknok
* * *
Voting is now officially open for pinoyblogosphere.com's Wika2007 contest. Vote for those who deserve to win! Go and vote! http://pintig.pinoyblogosphere.net/

That's my entry there. May 3 votes na ako. akalain mo yun? haha. Salamat sa mga bumoto at boboto, nagbasa at nagtangka man lang magbasa! salamat! Vote for me if you think I deserve the domain and 5k. haha. Here's a link for my entry. http://tishtashy.blogspot.com/2007/08/nosebleed.html

0 Comments: