23 August, 2007

Are we there yet?

Just went through the 1st quarterly tests, went through all the hurls of meeting deadlines of projects, modules, activities, and the first quarter of seniority isn't as easy as it was in the previous year. We were all wailing about overnight projects, 20-page long reports, after-school activities, and deadlines of the same day for other requirements. And have I mentioned extra-curricular activities and competitions? Man, it's just a quarter of the term and I have three more quarters to go through, how worse would it be at the end of the term? If you are to ask our class the best description for senior high, we would synchronously yell "patayan." But hopefully, things would be much easier in the coming days.
We had just ended the tests and went on again with our practice for our school's aerobic competition, and it was really tiring that I didn't cared much about going home sweaty in my P.E. uniform. And god, we'll have to rise up early tomorrow for the dry run of NCAE on the 29th. And we'll have to bring along with us our P.E. and C.A.T. uniforms. And we'll be having a mock test for NCAE tomorrow. Are they trying to murder or terrorize us by purpose or what? Anyway, I am currently checking my friendster account which I forgot that I actually have an account there-I have not updated it for ages. Through checking it, I knew I was not the only one moaning and suffering from muscular pains and exhaustion through these people's shout outs which happen to appear in the updates.

* * *

I'll be taking the National Career Assessment Exam on the 29th. Through the exam we'll be able to know what career should we pursue, depending on our understanding on these areas: Logical ability, Scientific ability, Language proficiency, Reading comprehension, Entrepreneurial skills and the like. Let's see if I am really destined to take up BS Biology as premed, or if I should consider the courses people have been recommending me.
I might not visit this blog for a while because I'll be preparing AGAIN for another exam whichm this time, is NCAE. I just hope things would be much easier for me, thank God for my Peyups experience! (except for the corner-trip part.haha)
For the mean time, you might want to read my Wika 2007 entry! todo endorsement na ito! read it here:http://tishtashy.blogspot.com/2007/08/nosebleed.html
and you may vote for it if you think it deserves to win. Vote for it at http://pintig.pinoyblogosphere.net/story.php?title=Nosebleed-by-Tricia-Ferrer
By the way, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for those who voted for my entry, thank you very much. Thanks for the votes, knowing that there are some who appreciates my entry is more than receiving any prizes from the contest. Thanks again!


salamat and see you all soon! BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WHO'LL TAKE THE EXAMS!



2 Comments:

RedLan said...

Senoir year is the most memorable in high school kasi marami kang maexperience-struggles and happiness. Kaya mo yan.

Goodluck and take care always!

triZzZ said...

hmmm, I'm not so sure about senior high being the most memorable in HS. haha. nakakaloka kasi eh, sabay-sabay. For me, last school year was the best because I sooo love my classmates!Til now, we're still intact!

Thank you!