19 August, 2007

tRizZz, and wika2007

tRiZzZ. That's my baptized name in the net. I was asked by many why trizzz instead of trish, which I am most accustomed to. Here's a brief history behind it.

Lolo, or kuya Aju, a friend of mine used to call me triz. I asked him why triz, he said it's unique and it suits my personality. I didn't get him. He called me by that name and people started calling me triz. Then one day, I decided to put up my blog on blogger. Thought of having my blog named after me, so I decided to name it as triz. I was not satisfied with oh-so-short nick so I added two zs. Afterwhich, I realized it speaks for me well since I so looove to sleep. nah, forget about it.

So what's with the sticky caps?
Oh it's not about anything. Just intended to tell the world how much I love to sleep.

Since when did the name triz existed?
I'm using it for years now. Four years to be exact.

Why I wrote this blogpost?
Just to tell everybody they can call me trish,tricia, trishy, tish, isha, anyway they like. I posted this just to inform everybody not to fret if they're having a hard time typing my name. You have gazillion ways to spell my name. It feels awkward too at times.

Nakakailang din pala ang kaartehan sa buhay paminsan-minsan. haha.

* * *

Just joined blogosphere's Wika2007 contest. The contest showcases Filipino bloggers' insights about this year's Buwan ng Wika theme "Maraming Wika, Matatag ba Bansa." Just tried my luck if I got guts writing in Tagalog. And to know who will wholeheartedly accept my not-so-good essay. I'm not so good in writing in Filipino. Goodluck to the contestants! Congratulations to all who made it in the contest. Joining the contest itself is already an achievement. Most specially for those who made it just minutes before the deadline of submission of entries, like me. The always at-the-last-minute me.

To visit the site and read some of the entries, go to http://www.pinoyblogosphere.com/

Kuya Daryl told me I sounded like an activist in my essay. Talk about harsh. hehe.
Here's my last-minute entry: http://www.pinoyblogosphere.com/2007/08/18/nosebleed/

3 Comments:

RedLan said...

TrizZz. At the outset, lemme thank you for just adding me on ur blogroll without askin the same thing in return. I really appreciate it!

I checked ur blog here and wow it's so colorful. I like the kewl color combination especially the aquamarine. Thanks for visiting my blog. Kung hindi ka napadpad sa blog ko hindi ko nadiscover ang ganitong kagandang layout. May sarili ka ring uniqueness.

I added u already on my bogroll. I used trizZz as ur name online.

Thanks once again. And keep sleeping but dont forget to wake up and blog. hehehe

Another kewl blogmate i have. I can't stop but i really like ur layout esp. its color. c ya around here.

Till then.

triZzZ said...

salamat po ulit. hehe, syempre gigising ako para magblog. :)

Admin said...

Hi Trizz....

Goodluck sa atin...

Anyway... pwede bang mag double or triple ng votes?