13 January, 2008

one to twenty...

Thanks to bb_anne for this tag. (:
The Rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. At what age do you wish to marry? hmmm... maybe after I turn 25 and before I get to my thirties... or at the age where me and my partner have stable jobs.
2. What color do you like most? I love all colors!
3. If one of your friends will leave and migrate,what would be the last thing you’ll say to him/her? "ang makalimot, babatukan!"- this is for STITCHES.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Paris
5. Which part of you that you love the most? My being daughter to my parents, I'm so lucky to have parents like my mom and dad.
6. When you encounter a sad moment what would you do? three things: pray, think and cry
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My parents!
8. Who is Jesus Christ in your life? a best friend, a savior, and an inspiration
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? if I have enough courage, why not?
10. If there is one thing you wish to tell the whole world, what would it be? That this girl typing these words is not the silent person everyone thinks of her and she is born to dominate the world! haha.

11. How many children do you want to have when u get married? a twin..a boy and a girl
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I wish I grabbed the opportunity to take piano lessons when I was a kid.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Backstabbers!

14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? That things will go my way, with the inspiration of God, of course.
15. Song you hate? Girlfriend by Kamikazee! grrrr....
17. Do you believe in soul mates? hmmm..yes..no..i don't know..
18. It’s already 2008. Do you have a new year’s resolution? I'm giving up drinking soda.

19. Name of that someone you love. God, family and friends
20. What on earth are you here for? to be an instrument of God's love and be a living evidence of God's greatness.

I'm tagging the following people:
mga kuya ulit..hehe.
Redlan
Aethen
Ayel
Quincy
Jamie
Arjay
Kris
Petra
Joyce
Rai

* * *
As you can see, It's been ages since my last post. Tama ka, kuya Arjay, school's making me busy at the moment. It's the last quarter for my last year in high school and fourth qurater for the seniors is the most crucial part of high school. Sorry if it takes me too long for another post! Hope you understand! Pls. pray that I'll pass all the admission exams I took. hehe.

Hayaan niyo, when March arrives, magpo-post ako ng bonggang-bongga. haha.

See you all-er-soon?
(:

3 Comments:

arjay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arjay said...

tats naman ako sa special mention. haha. nagawa ko na pala yung tag, you can read it here.

'bout sa pag-aaral, it's nice to know that you're taking it seriously but don't forget to enjoy yourself too. and don't worry about those admission tests, i'm sure you have passed 'em all. god bless! ;)

sori for the double post, paki-permanently delete na lang. hehe

RedLan said...

uy, nagbreak muna si trizz sa pag-aaral. natag na ako niyang meme pero hindi ko pa nagawa. timing ang pasok mo.

goodluck sa exam, kaya mo yan, smart na bata ka kasi pero mag-aral mabuti. kelangan ang tiyaga. after march ure free ulit. abangan ko yang bonggang bongga na mga post. tc!