06 January, 2008

High Five!

Since this would be my last post for my will-ever-be-missed Christmas break (may pasok na bukas!), and haunted ang utak ko as of this moment sa mga horrors ng first day ng classes for 2008, I'll just answer this meme from Kuya Redlan to partially relieve the stress I'm having right now and will be having starting tomorrow.

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
- having a silent moment inside my room and think.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
- photography
- creative writing

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- Barbie dolls
- Leotards
- Dress with heavy pettycoats for Christmas

4. Name fings you love to eat but rarely do.
-Sugpo!

-Yellow Cab's Anchovy Lovers

-Marang

-Mangosteen!

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
- having a silent moment inside my room and think.
- full company of family and friend
- sleeping
- capturing photos
- finish reading a book

I'm tagging Kuya Ayel, Aethen, Kris, Jamie and Elyas

(:












2 Comments:

RedLan said...

thanks for doing the tag trizzz!

arjay said...

busy na ba sa school? hahaha