18 November, 2007

Deadlines

Now that the yuletide season is nearing, everything around me is on rush. Rushed mid-term exams, projects, meeting deadlines, competitions, and oh, have I mentioned the things my teachers ask me to do for them?

It's the birthday celebration of my cousin today, but sadly, I failed to attend. Why? because I have great responsibilities on my shoulder. Scratch that one, it's not responsibilities, it's burden. But I understand why these people kept passing on me their responsibilities. If I have loads, they have tons! Now, I'm working on with our class' intramurals, and on my homeworks at the same time. God is so good that I was able to sneak in here and have my wails accounted on my blog.

I still have an article for the school paper to be submitted, and I haven't started yet. I am two weeks late for the deadline, and I am still waiting for our ed's signal for my assignment, which was supposed to be at my hands a week before. I can't contact her, she's on her retreat, and no communications from home nor school will be allowed to any of the retreatants, in any form, unless, of course, if it's an emergency. And I don't want to bother her, I might spoil her moment with God.

I hope Ms. D, our adviser for the school paper, won't spank me for this!

So help me God. : (


1 Comment:

RedLan said...

TAKE UR TIME TRIZZZ...