15 November, 2007

Blog awards

I visited my blog just this afternoon and two messages posted on my tagboard coming from "kuyas" named Redlan and Aethen, telling I won an award. I have no idea where the awards came from and what competition did I win. I know my memory lapses at times, but this time, I know I haven't joined any contest. Not unless Wika 2007 gave away a follow-up award. haha.

"Kuya" Redlan gave an award to this "Quiet but nice star", and I would have not known that I am that "quiet but nice star" if I haven't rolled my pointer over the link. Silly me. He tells I'm quiet. Everybody tells I'm quiet. I don't know why. I know I am noisy. Or am I just hallucinating for that loud-mouth Tricia? Anyway, Thanks, kuya Red for giving me an award. And thanks for disturbing Angelina Jolie just to give me her whole family's greetings. I wonder how much did it cost you? haha. And I promise to share myself just in case you really want to know if this girl typing these words is the quiet star you know at the moment. haha.

Also, I received a Blog of the Month award from kuya Aethen. Thanks Mr.-always-in-demand for the award!

I recieived this award from kuya Ayel. Thanks a lot!
I am sharing this award to my four kuyas: Ayel, Redlan, Aethen and Quincy. I love how they share themselves through their blogs. I know they are great people by just reading every entry they post. And after reading those, I encounter realizations which rarely happens for a fickle mind like me.

Th"Blogs of the Month" goes to Jazzy, Kuya Richard, and Jamie. They inspire me to write about anything they appreciate, which I get to appreciate too after reading their posts.

Congratulations, everyone! You deserve every recognition!

5 Comments:

RedLan said...

U deserved to have that award trizzy!

Sinabi kong quiet ka kasi hindi ko mahanap ang profile mo at wala along makuha na info about you. Youre so nice naman. and that's not a question anymore.

Goodluck and keep blogging. Mabuti at bumalik ka na.

RedLan said...

thanks rin sa award mo sa akin.

Admin said...

Thanks for making me a blogger of the month hehe :) I love it!

Jeneko said...

yay congrats! :)

quincyjohn said...

hi trizz!
i'm so sorry. I just can't spare some time to blog and to visit you guys.
its good that I got the chance.
i'm here right now in cotabato.
and the sight of having my name awarded in your blog is really flattering so I thank you so much.
well, it means a lot to me.

take care trizzy.