15 September, 2007

Not a girl, not yet a woman


It's my birthday today and I'm a year older again! haha. I turned seventeen and it's just a year left before being called as "grown up". How cool is that, eh? I hate getting old! So what are the challenges and things at stake of becoming a seventeen-year-old girl? or woman? nah, whatever.
First, college. I'll be heading to college next academic year!
Second, the more mature and more lady-like me. But they cannot kill the kid in me. haha.
Third, independence. But that doesn't mean being rebellious or anything.
Fourth, responsibilities. Getting old means getting more re
sponsibilities, and in my case, it is my responsibility to look after my lola now that she's alone.
and lastly, this traveler-wannabe will be on a
row of more great and fun adventures! Let's see if I can act like a real adult.

Anyway, so how did my birthday went? Me and my cousins, IC, Mara, and Camille went out and we ate, ate, and ate. Oh and we played, too. It was fun and cool because it is the first time we went out with just the four of us without any titas and mothers around. We tried on clothes, roamed in and out of shops, and laughed our hearts out. I will never forget this day.

I want to thank thess people who greeted me :

Angie, Shelah, Chery, Tin, Hanna, Phyllis, Jillian, Nica, Mariel, Kuya Drian, Kuya Daryl, Ate Anna, Ate Trins, Tita Mar, Tita Imay, Tito Rey, Ate Honey, Redlan, Joey!, Camz, TEONs!, Staffers, Allen, Roy, Ms. Galang, Chary, Ms. Remigia Dipasupil (yeah boy!), Sir Barcelon, Clarence, Alex, Jordan

a card from ate, Camille and Joey
A greeting from Kuya Daryl through friendster.
and a whole lot more. Thanks everyone, and may we all have a wonderful year. I want to thank God for giving me such a wonderful year, and for giving me another year to live and to look forward to. I also want to thank Him for giving me wonderful friends who were always there, family who keeps me sane and for giving me a wonderful lolo who served as and will always be my inspiration. So sad he had to go. I miss him.

Cheers!

0 Comments: