13 September, 2007

Finally

After being out for some days, I'm finally back! So what made me soooo burnt out this week? First stop, I was sick for a few days, then I lost my lolo, and it was sad. And now that it is just two days from now 'til my birthday, I am missing him more. He never forgot our birthdays and never forgot sending us presents. Secondly, I was soooo busy with school stuffs, edit videos, prepare projects and the likes. I hate seniority's most-crucial-year-in-high-school, one mistake leads to another.

* * *
I got my report card, and as usual, I got Filipino as my lowest grade. It is not a surprise to me anymore, but I'm looking forward to much better grades next quarter.

* * *

Congratulations to kuya Ayel for winning the Misteryosa award for pinoyblogosphere.com's Wika2007 contest "maraming Wika, Maraming Bansa" blog writing contest. His entry truly deserves the recognition and the prize. :)
* * *
At a difficult time, our heartfelt thanks for your condolences. Thanks to kuya Daryl and the Doll House Kin, and everyone in Raymond and The Light staffers. Thanks a million, guys. Let us continue to pray for the eternal repose of the soul of my grandpa, Mardonio Ferrer.

1 Comment:

RedLan said...

my condolence to u. that's life. everything has its end.

God bless you and take care! advance happy birthday!