11 June, 2007

School! School! School!


This pair of shoes will set foot on school tomorrow!

Whoa. Tomorrow's first day of school for me. I don't know what to expect because I'll be on a class of total strangers. I only knew a couple or three classmates on my new section.
Talk about harsh.This year's tough, for I don't know my classmates at all, and it's my last year this year, so I guess, I'll just make the most out of my "senior" year. Wish me luck! I prepared my school stuffs. I don't know what's the reason behind me being not-so-excited for school. I must say the scent of new stuffs, the addictive smell of new books, notebooks (plastic cover included!) are really something to be excited about, but what's weird is that, I'm not that excited unlike the previous start-of-school years I've gone through. Hayyyyy, may first day funk na kagad, hindi pa nakakapasok.


All set!

0 Comments: