12 June, 2007

Firstday Mayhem!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....it's the first day of class. It was tiring,and brought me a bad headache. It's Ms. Galang, my MAPEH teacher during my sophomore year. It was good that I don't have to introduce myself for the nth time. First thing in the morning, I haven't slept too much, I can't sleep. I don't know, I'm not excited about the "firstday" thing. So, at 6:00 in the morning, woke up and took a bath. I'm not used to it anymore as my body was trembling to death while I was bathing. So, 6:45 am, I arrived on school, luckily, I saw Rialyn (thanks!), an old classmate, and found out that we belong on the same section. Then, the usual morning routine. I was surprised that this stupid person reserved a seat for me (idiot!).So, no choice, there's only two seats left. So I sat, and good thing our adviser told us that boys must be separated from the girls. Then, introduced ourselves in front of the class.It was good that the only things we have to tell are our name and our previous section.
So, the usual pilot session, read the rules and regulations, etc. And went on with the election. (talk about fast!). Damn, since I am seating on the second row, Ms. Galang asked me to take charge of the elections. It was hard for me to communicate with them, I felt stupid because it's like soliloquy. I was asking for their nominees, but then no one responded. So I asked, and asked again if they do have any bet as president. What's so funny is that, this idiot nominated me! Good thing, votes are tallied, and I didn't won. So yey. Handling the class is a challenge for me for I don't know a l
ot of faces . So went on with the election, once again, nominated, and without having any initiative to run as Public Relations Officer, I won. damn. I hated it being an officer. So through with elections, practiced our line-ups, passing the paper correctly, forming groups, etc. It was like "martial law." We were asked to recite the Vision-Mission of the school, one by one. It was funny because everyone's busy memorizing the piece, yet they don't have any initiative to find out what's this Vision-Mission all about.

I hated in on my place, for I'm on the second row. I don't even ha
ve friends to chat with, from every corners and sides of my place, I don't have any idea who they are. Poor me, it was like being isolated while the others are enjoying the company of their seatmates. This girl from Goretti noticed that I'm too quiet, and tried to have a blab with me. I was not on the mood, for my head is aching, and the results of that stupid election. Nothing so interesting happened in the first day. It went out BORING. Tomorrow, we'll start the class, We'll have this dance enterpretation thing.

Oh, one thing, independence day pala ngayon...hindi ko naalala, preempted with school as usual..Happy independence day!
Ipagyabang mo na ikaw ay PILIPINO!




0 Comments: