17 June, 2007

The Guy of My life

super catchy ba title? hahaha!...okay, let me start...He is intelligent, hard-working, compassionate, patient, understanding, creative, quite a clown-wannabe. That's all he is. In short, the perfect man. Oops, before you make any guess who's this person I'm talking about, he is not "the guy" you're thinking, he is none other than my father. My "papa" or "pops" when I'm in the mood, "tatay" when I'm in not-so-good terms with him, is far more than the "greatest father of all ages." He is neither the perfect father, nor the best of all, but for me, he is the "best-est" if we got one. I love my dad because he is very showy and vocal as well to how much he loves his family. He is a super intelligent person, and he believes learning doesn't stop at school, it is a daily basis. He always brings out the best in us, his children, and encourages us in everything we do. He shows us wisdom when we're in despair, gives us hope when we lose one. He loves us as much as he love his self, but puts God as number one. He is very compassionate, he loves helping the less fortunate, the deprived, the abused even in his own simple ways. He never failed to give us lessons in life that we should be equipped with, nor taught us things to be kept as knowledge. Though sometimes, he doesn't listen, but I must say he has every reason not to do so. He would consider his family as number one priority than his self. A frustrated clown, I must say, but behind the very comic dances is a very passionate, understanding, and God-fearing man whom I consider as my idol. He loves "mama" so much. Mom is not very vocal with her love to pops, but dad never failed to put up the fire. There are a lot more things about papa that the world still don't know.I could not wish for a better dad because he is the best! (for me!)Love papa sooooo much!

happy father's day to all dads out there!

1 Comment:

triZzZ said...

thanks for the appreciation and for dropping by. Sure it is worth the time as well as the effort (: