23 June, 2007

Anachronism

I am tired, so tired that I woke up at eleven in the morning. Tired of the school elections, tired of school works, and tired of thinking of changing the course I wrote on my UP application form. every movement of their opponents. The Haaaaayyyy.... I was deeply astounded by the rumors flying in and out of the school about the SSC elections last Friday. Friends turned to foes, plastics doing their thing "making up" with their fellow candidates, scrutinizing the every movement of their opponents. The greed for power is inevitably one of the hidden agendas that is yet to be known by the entire school. The battle between parties, and a-hit-on-the-face speeches, it's so annoying. This is the only dirty election in a school I knew. Backstabbing, It's so sad that these people who are involved are classmates and friends. So sad...I am a stranger
A stranger in a world full of strangers too
A place where I can feel no warmth
so sad...
poignantly empty...

I've been out on the roads searching
for the place I have seen in my dreams.
The place my heart longs for,
The place I can call my home.

Yet, I can't seem to find the place I dream of
The place where my heart rested on.
I am now cradled by this city
Nourished with things that silently kill me.

Now, I live in the world full of strangers
Half buried on the earth I'll be rested forever.

I am shelled in my cocoon
hoping...
I can make this world my own.
A place of vivid colors,
a place where love and peace intertwined.

0 Comments: