20 October, 2008

I ♥ BLOGGER

Waaaaaa... At last, nakapag-online din ng walang ginagawang related sa school! I missed logging in my friendster account! I missed reading e-mails! I missed blogging! It's been a while...I missed you all!

Been out of the blogosphere because of school. Yes, college life demands more time and effort. First semester was really hectic for me that I failed to check on my e-mail, and my friendster account! If my memory serves me well, when I went online the last time, then number of e-mails in my inbox was 150 or so. Now, I will have to deal with 1309 e-mails. I even failed to check out my friendster account on my birthday. I still have birthday greetings left to be approved, and heck, it's October now, I don't think anyone would even care reading those comments considering my birthday was ages ago. I got approved by PPP ages ago but I still haven't accepted any jobs either.

So what happened during the days I was out? Not much. I went through my first collegiate mid-term and final exams smoothly, and finished 1 of my 8 semesters in college (hopefully), got my first classcards, celebrated my 18th birthday (yes, I'm an adult now), my tita who favored me most of the time passed away, and the latest and saddest event that had happened, my last grandparent alive is now dead. My lola Laly, who suffered from diabetes for years passed away on October 5. I remember, it was at the same month last year when my grandfather left us, right after my birthday. I dunno if my birthday is jinxed or what. So semestral break doesn't sound enthralling for me as much as it does for the other kids out there, now that I'm grandparent-less and left without anything to do. ):

I'll try to create a new layout for this blog to change the mood.

so there you have it. Not much, right?




2 Comments:

RedLan said...

at last nakabalik ka na. semestral break na. sad to hear about the death of your lola. btw, belated happy birthday. dami nangyari no.

tc always trizzz!

quincyjohn said...

it's sad i missed a lot dito triz.
how's the 18th year of your life going?
puede ka na palang makulong. hehe