31 October, 2008

2nd Semester...Thrill or Shrill??

I got myself enrolled for the second semester. I can’t imagine how fast those five months passed. First day, I introduced myself to total strangers, the next day here I am saying my goodbyes to them, then the next day, I’ll be doing the same introduction to total strangers once again. The twist is, we were sorted according to our GWA, and I was transferred to one of the top blocks. I was shocked when I saw it in my registration form. I'm thankful, but I'm not that happy at all. So what are the things to look forward to in 2nd semester? NIRVANA. No College Algebra, Trigonometry’s turn, at last! It’s our turn to have our Natural Science 11 which happens to be Biology. I soooo love Biology. But the sad part is….drum roll…..CHEMISTRY FOR 5 UNITS! I happen to hate Chemistry when I was in high school. But the good news is, we had some Chemistry during the first semester, which would (hopefully) help us with this bloody 5-unit subject. Bad news, I failed to get in soccer for my P.E. because the enrollment system is unjust. Only blocks 1-20 are allowed to enroll in the morning, and enrolling for P.E. is a first-come-first-serve basis. Meaning, as exactly quoted from Mark “Latak na P.E.” The good news is, I am still left with choices: Ballroom, Philippine Folk Dance and Softball. I decided to take Softball instead of dances. I don’t like dancing that much and I think softball is just as fun as soccer. The good news about it is, D.O.M. P.E. professor is handling swimming, which means there’s no way he’ll be my professor in P.E. Yehey. My schedule, though, is just as hectic as it was. Well I guess I will have to wait for next year for a better schedule. Saturday is my day off, and I got three-and-a-half hours vacant before P.E. during Fridays.

0 Comments: