18 May, 2008

Party! Party!

It was exactly four years ago ( I was just thirteen back then) when I first entered the world of blogging. I had my first-ever blog which was made in xanga. Funny how I started blogging, since my first blog was made for my admiration for an actor-yes, a fan site. From there I met friends whom I share the same interests, and the good thing is, they're still my friends even that admiration just faded away like time. I had no idea how blog works, all I know are the basics-basic html, basic writing, and basic tools needed to run a blog. But blogging isn't as complicated as a newbie would think.I moved to different blog hosts, from xanga to tabulas, mutiply, blogdrive to a few I can't even remember, and finally, in blogger. Moving to blogger is somewhat a challenge given to me. A challenge to make friends with fellow bloggers, to promote traffic to one's blog, and of course, to defeat writer's block. There are a number of times when I felt like I don't have anything interesting to share the world. But everything have changed. People here in blogger are so nice, so nice that they know how to give back to the readers visiting their blogs. That's why I decided to settle down here.

To my blogring mates in xanga: Alyn, Marc, Sam, Bhadz, Ate Maju,Carl, thank you for the continuous support and friendship despite of our "blog differences" (hahaha, ano daw? xanga X blogger)
To my friends Jamie, Charmaine, Kambz, and Micah, thank you for giving me favors for my blog! (:
To iko who has what it takes to be the next top graphic designer, thank you for laughing out loud with me.
To kuya Quincy thank you for giving me advice whenever I needed one.
To anabanana who helped me with my traffic (thanks for the now dead bloghopper) pis!
To Kuya Ayel,thank you for sharing your adventures in life which serves as my inspiration
To Kuya Aethen who never forgets to pay a visit despite his busy schedule, thank you for being my "idol", for giving me the drive to be a better student like yourself.
To Kris (the future columnist), thank you for giving me the drive to improve my writing skill, you're an inspiration. (:
To Johnray, for the wonderful posts that make me realize things I never thought of before.
To Kuya Redlan, for the constant visits, comments, advices, jokes, and everything a little girl would ask for a kuya. Thank you for being my kuya! (:

To Ms. D (terror print adviser! pis!), thank you for the support, for the encouragement to continue writing, I will always be a part of The Light. (:

To the 2000+ visits from the people who come and go to this blog, thank you!

and to the geniuses who invented blog, thank you for giving us, bloggers, a place to spill out our thoughts, a place to interact, and a place to develop awareness to the important events.





* * *

ANOTHER YEAR
ANOTHER LAYOUT!

To celebrate a eyar of blogging here in blogger, I made a new header for my blog. (:


Cheers to blogging!





1 Comment:

RedLan said...

First off, happy 4th blogging life anniversary to you trizzz! thanks for the special mention! hahaha. Let's celebrate! pa-cheese burger ka daw?! lol. bago na naman ang header mo. keep blogging and inspiring us.