07 May, 2008

Robbed!

I was in my tita’s house in Las Piñas last Friday when my mother asked me to go home to comply with the requirements needed for my enrollment. I was having a second thought of coming home, thinking that it would be boring at home. My mother persuaded me to come home, so I decided to go home with my brother. Sunday night, our family watched a movie and had dinner together. During those times, we didn’t have the idea that something was happening in Las Piñas. The day after, my mom checked her phone and saw 11 missed calls from Las Piñas. My mom caught the next phone call, and it was my sister on the line. I didn’t have the idea what was happening, and my mom gave me that horrifying facial expression. I was worried, because I thought something bad happened to my sister, who is suffering from thyroid and potassium problems. After the phone call, my mom relayed the news to us: My tita’s house got robbed. Thousands worth of jewelries were stolen. The good thing is, everybody in Tita O’s house left for Mall of Asia. No one was hurt. Actually, my other tita decided to be left at home because she was having allergies and my sister wants to accompany her. Good thing they were convinced to go with everyone, because if not, they could have been killed. Why? Because the thieves equipped themselves with the gardening tools found in the laundry area, something they could use just in case somebody was left at home, and left it in every place they have inspected. God is really great, at least no one was left at home, and He didn’t permit those bad guys hurt anyone. The thieves intruded the house through the window of Tita Mar’s room. They ran into her closet and got all of her jewelries. Then, passed through the old laundry area, got the gardening tools, passed through the kitchen, went to Tita O’s room, bagged some jewelries (Thank God volt was invented!) and projector. The projector was found in the garden( I don’t know if it was done on purpose or what. . .) They also attempted to get into the old office but failed; the locks are just too good for them.


Here are some pictures of the crime scene:
The entry point

Projector in the garden
Robbers thought they could find something in the library
Tita Mar's room... everything was scattered.
Jewelry boxes found in the kitchenTita O's closet

Really, this event is tragic. Actually, Tita O and her family are set to leave on the 29th for Hawaii. Now, they are not quite sure if leaving is a good thing to do in this condition. We’re just thankful that no one was hurt; we just pray that everyone will be safe and that justice shall be given.
To the robber/s, our family wishes that you put your dirty earnings on
good purpose. God is a witness to everything you do and justice shall be served to the ones who were deprived of it.
7th Commandment: YOU SHALL NOT STEAL.

10th: Commandment: YOU SHALL NOT COVET YOUR NEIGHBOR’S GOODS.
Two mortal sins in the price of one crime.

3 Comments:

RedLan said...

oh my, buti na lang umuwi kayo tas the rest of the family ay pumunta sa mall. baka sinu-survey na nila ang bahay ng tita mo tapos nagkaroon sila ng timing na walang tao sa bahay saka nagsugod. at least walang tao. God is really good!

Ang material things kasi ma-acquire yan habang nabubuhay tayo. Magmanman kayo sa paligid am sure ang mga magnanakaw ay nandiyan lang.

ingat kayo lagi.

triZzZ said...

@ kuya red
yes. God is really great, di niya hinayaan na mapahamak isa sa amin. Kung saka-sakaling may naiwan, that person could have been killed. The weird thing is, may aso sa bahay. Paano kaya sila naka-intrude ng ganun-ganun na lang?

Better nang manakawan ng may remaining things, kesa nasunugan na nawalan ng lahat, di ba? we're just so thankful na ganun lang ang nagyari.

At the moment di maiwanan yung house, medyo takot pa about the thieves coming back. Minsan nga yung mga bystanders, napaghihinalaan na eh. It's bad to suspect people, but it's unavoidable, in this case.

thanks kuya, keep safe din! (:

Anonymous said...

blog hopping.. can we exchange links??? plsreply