03 July, 2007

The kid in me

Last Sunday, I went to Fojas(grandma's) and supposed to meet Mariel and IC, and Tita Chie. Nanghingi kasi ako ng lupa kay Tita Chie. Sosyalan ba? Nanghingi ng lupa? Tagapagmana kasi ako.hahaha.Hindi I meant garden soil for my narra seed. Kasi project namin is to plant that narra seed. Anyway, wala naman akong napala dahil ININDIAN NILA AKONG LAHAT! Si IC and Mariel, went to SM to buy stuffs, while Tita Chie decided not to go since my other tito just arrived before she was about to go to Fojas. Hay buhay. At dumating ako doon ng 3 pm yata. At nadatnan sila Mara and Camille, my younger cousins. The usual kulitan, I danced with them (can you actually believe it? I'm dancing?! hahahaha!) we danced the very famous "Makulay ang Buhay" dance. Hahaha. Ate "garbage foods", and laughed 'til we dropped. What so weird is that, Mara asked Camille through a whisper (I can hear yah! Next time try to make it a little more like a real whisper. Hahaha!) why do I play with them, and make a fool out of me considering the fact that I am four or five years older. I told them ahh, bakit masama ba? Ayaw niyo ba? Sabi ni Mara okay nga daw, kasi unlike daw her elder sister Mariel, and so with IC, they don't fool around with them that often. Eh ako, kahit saan, kahit kelan, maasahan! hahaha! Eh ano magagawa ko, eh ganun ako eh! loka-loka. More like a clown, but never like pretender. Naalala ko tuloy nung bata pa ako..I remember the days...hahaha. Makulit din ako nung bata. But I guess I haven't get over yet on being like a child. I love it being a kid. Super careless, with no things to worry about, with no consequences to consider.Hay, saya. If I could only turn back the time...No I am not pertaining that I have something to change with my childhood, but there are a lot of things to be improved, if only I am given another chance. Kung masaya dati, gagawin kong super, super, super saya! hehehe!btw, Does anyone of you know that I and my cousins were once print endorsers of a local candy brand? Yep, believe it or not. Through the connections of my Tita O. hehehe.

Speaking of Tita O, bumalik na sila from Hawaii! Yey! dito na ulit si Joey! And how I miss my little boy? Ang hirap pala sa Honolulu, If you prefer to be called by the name you want, you can never have it there. Sa kanila, kung ano pangalan mo, yun na yun. Kagaya ni joey, Joey's full name is Jose Roberto, and called by his relatives there as Jose (pronounced as /howzei/). Eh kunwari pangalan mo tulad nung kay JoArt whose full name is Jose Arturo? eh di pangalan mo dun /Ahrtsurow/? hehehe! Kidding aside, this is their "last stay" for the mean time, kasi once they get back to hawaii, permanent na sila. So we have to make the most out of their stay. Hayyyy...Pero magkikita naman kami sa Sunday. BTW, my mom told me she had a chat with Joey on the phone, He was asked then to tell storied about his stay there, and he told my mom this line:" (name of Joey's cousin, not so sure about her name) told me, "Jose, you're a flirt!" So kamusta naman? Kids these days know what flirt means.Matatalinong bata, yet kailangan ng superb supervision talaga ng parents. hehehehe.

BTW, been told that I'll be working on with news sa The Light. Sa lahat naman ng area, news pa?Ayokong mag-interview! Literary na lang please! Please Ms. Ed!




0 Comments: