30 June, 2007

The endemic muscular shoulder pain

Last Thursday, We had our P.E. first thing in the morning. We have to do knee pushups, sit-ups and 3-minute step rest. Grabe nakakapagod. the following day, pagkagising ko, ang sakit ng balikat ko! waaaaa, and went to school, and so surprised to find out I was not the only one who has muscular pain. Everybody in our class (except, of course, our teachers) masakit balikat! So as sa stomach, sa arms. Grabe, lahat kami nagrereklamo kaming lahat. Tapos may nagti-trip pa na paluan sa shoulders, ang sakit! Tapos yung mga teachers din, lalo na sa Rel Ed teacher namin, super comedienne! Lahat kami nagco-control ng pagtawa kasi ang sakit nga due to muscular pain as well (sino ba naman matutuwa sa sit-ups for two trials?!) We were all whining because of the pain, and the worst is, our teachers are taking advantage of our situation! Waaaa, I can't believe na hahantong kami sa ganitong kalagayan, hahahaha. Ang sakit talaga! Akalain mo yun? Students, nagco-control ng tawa? weird!
Until now, ang sakit pa rin ng balikat ko, so with my arms! It's killing me! I'm trying to get away with pain reliever, I don't want to be dependent on medicine. I even can't comb my hair, reach for something, eat well, kasi super sakit talaga!

Shoulder?
Arm?
Knee?
Leg?
Head Pains?

YOU NAME IT! I got it all!
(parang SM, We got it all for you!)
Buti nga at nakakapagtype pa ako..huhuhu. PPFT! Ayoko na! Buti na lang last year na to! Wooooo!

I hope it's gone tomorrow! ouchy!

Wala kaming CAT next week, so yey! But, midterm's approaching, damnit.If I could only quit The Light, I would have done it ages ago!

STRAINED MUSCLE, STRAINED SANITY and STRAINED HEART...
doktor kwak-kwak, I need your help! Urgent!




3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

mag ALAXAN! wahehehe

triZzZ said...

hahaha, I try to get away with pain relievers kasi eh. As much as possible I don't want to depend on meds. tsaka mataas naman pain threshold ko kaya kaya ko to! hehehe!

Shoulder Exercises said...

pain reliever doesn't work sometimes, you should the exercise over and over, so that your body will adjust itself.