21 July, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The followers of Harry finally receives satisfaction as they bought the seventh and the last installment of Harry Potter,entitled as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows magicked by its creator, J.K. Rowling. The said book was released today worldwide. Potter fans piled up to the nearest bookshop to grab their own copy of the most-awaited completion of Rowling's world-renowned saga . Potter fans wearing Hogwarts uniform in UK spent nights of waiting for the release of the last book. Rumors and false spoilers went on with flying colours before the release of the book, as it was anticipated by fans. Clearly, fans will soon find out what's behind the most controversial book of the series at first hand now that the book is finally released. Here are the covers of Harry Potter and the Deathly Halllows: Children's cover(UK), Adult's Cover (UK), and American Version respectively.












SPOILERS Galore! Please don't read the following if you don't want to see a glimpse of the final book. I don't want you to hate me for this!

My brother did searched for some spoilers, but I have no idea if this spoiler he found's true. But I think this one is credible, the author accounts it blow by blow in every chapters.You judge. Here's a bit.
  • A closest friend of Harry dies.
  • An ex-Defense against the Dark Arts teacher and member of the order dies.
  • A Weasley dies (this death occurs before the wedding, inevitably throwing events into chaos).
  • Voldemort dies.
  • The double agent dies.
That closest friend of Harry is actually murdered by Bellatrix Lestrange (according to the spoiler) and Neville finishes her off. Horcruxes are destroyed. HARRY IS NOT A HORCRUX. McGonagall's the new headmistress (surely, she's the deputy headmistress of Hogwarts, as mentioned in books one and six) The whereabouts of Harry after the story? He became a freelance auror and decided not to work for the ministry.

Want to find out more? Just hit my tagboard or leave a comment if you still want more of the spoiler. I won't post the URL of the spoiler for I don't want to divulge it all. Sure there are some who won't appreciate the book if I did. And so do I. I think I've lost a percent or two of my enthusiasm for the book.

I'm so sad for_ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _ has to make it short in the final movie. Sad. So that's another spoiler there.

Oh I hate spoilers!

3 Comments:

nelo said...

buti na lang hindi ako harry potter fanatic..hehe! binasa ko yung mga spoilers mo.

Aethen said...

whaah! Spoilers. I wish i could have a copy of my own. i have to go to Davao pa just to buy one. hehe. anyway, i'll just wait for the local malls here to have the copies. I like the Adult's Cover version. I looks cool. hehehe

Anonymous said...

mas sanay ako dun sa American version na cover...i didn't know such other covers exit...di kasi ako HP fanatic talaga..i've read the books and i've watched the movies, though...

rest lang pala kelangan ni lolo, eh...:) GBU!