27 May, 2009

Sweet Tweets @ Twitter

Lately, I've been crazy about my tweeting. Haha! Since everybody has been talking about it, and I happen to have an account which was updated ages ago, I decided to check out what these people are talking about. Hey, I never knew it would be this fun! When I first checked out my twitter account-which was a year ago, if my memory serves me well- I thought it's going to be boring. I thought all I have to do is answer "what are you doing?" and do nothing else. When I rediscovered it (thanks to David Archuleta, I wouldn't have an interest on tweeting had I not known that he has a twitter account!), I found myself addicted to it! Now I'm stalking David Archie, of course, and my favorite band, Coldplay! Whoever made twitter is a genius! That's the only way I know I'm in contact with celebs I idolize- the real ones, of course. Cheers to twitter!

Here's the L&F of my Twitter account.

Want to stalk me? Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/tishtashy

1 Comment:

RedLan said...

I have twitter account too pero hindi ko na siya ginagamit :-( CPA ako ngayon (Certified plurk addict). hehehe