03 August, 2008

Got approved by PPP!

I checked my e-mail today, and inspected each mails sent to me. Then I saw this:
This e-mail was sent June 24, and it's August already! I could have started earning points a month ago!But that's ok, the approval doesn't expire, anyway. (:

So about money-making, me and my ate are planning to sell printed shirts online, so I would like to know if you'll buy any of these shirts. haha.
Would you buy any of these? Please feel free to comment about the shirts. Thank you! (:

4 Comments:

RedLan said...

Cool to ha. personalized ba yan? i mean na kung mag order ako pwede sariling caption ko o pipili na lang ako sa available captions nyo.

triZzZ said...

pwede both. We can have your caption printed, but we'll have the design made for you, or we'll do both the caption and design, all you have to do is to choose.

:)

Jeneko said...

post them on deviantart, I'm sure some will be interested aight?

Anonymous said...

hey, those shirts are really quite attractive. i love the one in cyan and the one with angel wings! ;-)