09 December, 2007

After 48 years...


After three months, the results of the NCAE (National Career Assessment Exam) finally reached my hands. The result was expected to be released last month (Nah, what do I expect.) But hey, the results are accurate.


As you can see, I still got low scores in Math and NVA. The result is really, really accurate. haha. It tells I really am not meant to work in an office even in a bank. Office works and numbers make me sick. I am surprised with the score I got in Entrepreneurial skills. I do not know I somehow have the making of a business woman.

Potentials/ Inclinations of Students Based on NCAE Results

Reading Comprehension: This measures the ability to understand which has been stated directly; to analyze, interpret. and criticize what has been read; to recognize reasonable application of principles or opinions expressed by the author. A student with high RC has the potential to make sound inferences, syntheses, generalizations, or conclusions on what he/she reads. Students who possess the skills will most likely succeed in courses that involve public speaking and even writing such as mass communication, teaching, theology, and law.

Verbal Ability: This subtest measures the assertive ability of a person in view of grammatical rules and logical arrangement of ideas. Individuals with high VA have high sense of analogy; hence, they have potential in mass communication. law, teaching, and preaching vocation. Those with average VA can be developed in advertising careers.

OCCUPATIONAL FIELD OF INTEREST: Outdoor(1st)
Investigative (2nd)

It says there:
Outdoor Interest: This means that you enjoy working with naturalistic environment such as plants and animals. Examples of which are the following: landscaping workers, poultry/dairy farmers, cattle ranchers, fishermen, agriculturists, horticulturists, zoologists, agronomists, botanists, geologists, and marine biologists.

Investigative Interest: This means that you enjoy activities which require mental work or thinking skills. Examples: dieticians, nutritionists, biochemists, physicists, astronomers, anthropologists, archaeologists, geographers, historians, psychiatrists,clinical psychologists, physicians, dentists, respiratory therapists, medical technologists...


Mathematics....why oh why?...

5 Comments:

Aethen said...

You perform well in NCAE, trizzZ! Matalinong bata :) well, math and NVA test are not that difficult. In fact you just need to know the basic o algebra and trigo and that's it. You'll pass for sure. Well you did pass... so hindi ka mahina. Magaling.

if you work in office with computing related work... don't worry... there will be computers and calculators that will help you. hehe.

Have fun while learning Numbers and symbols. pythagoras did. :)

Merry Christmas, triZzz!

God bless.

triZzZ said...

@ kuya aethen
matalinong bata? di naman... nagkataon lang na sinipag ako magbasa at umintindi ng binabasa. I guess eating and resting in between tests did well for me. haha.Hindi naman ako nahihirapan sa math, hindi ko lang talaga iniintindi. All in the family loves working with my numbers, from my parents down to my siblings. I dunno. I am not that bad in math, I just don't feel like working with formulas. I hope kuya Ayel won't hate me for this! Thank God there are computers and calculators!I woder how hard it is to live without them!

My mother wanted me to follow her footsteps. Unfortunately, I am not the child whom she was expecting to achieve the same things she already have achieved, or even more.

Don't you think it's just too late? halos lahat na yata ng senior nakapagsubmit na ng application form, and some already have taken admission exams. Ang late talaga. Sayang lang yung application nung iba na hindi match sa occupational field of interest nila o kaya naman sa potentials nila. Good thing sa akin match lahat!

Merry Christmas also to you and to your family! (:

RedLan said...

Congrats Trizzz! U made it!~

Ayel said...

wow! that is so amazing! that means, i guess, you can do wny kind of work. you won't have to bother yourself with adeptness in the field you will choose. Interest mo na lang, possible employment, quality of education offered by the school you choose,among others ang po-problemahin mo. God bless you! College might be tough pero kayang-kaya mo yan.

ayel

arjay said...

another promil kid. congrats! ;)